So as it's definitely the start of bridal season at the moment as well as about the time when College Balls, Debs dances, proms and graduation parties are all happening too!
While a lot of people like super natural bridal makeup, and others love dramatic prom or party makeup, there are plenty who like a more balanced makeup look that can suit all occasions!!
Here I decided to come up with one such look using all Inglot eyeshadows (I haven't used my palettes in way too long!) that I think would be a perfect prom makeup while still being fresh and pretty enough to be used as a wedding makeup look also!
Bourjois "Healthy Mix" Foundation
Mac "Select Cover-up" Concealer
Sleek Makeup "Luminaire"
ELF "Complexion Perfection" Powder
Mac "Magically Cool" Powder
Mac "Mineralize Blush" in "Giggly"
Prestige Bronzing powder in "Terra"
BH Cosmetics "Eye & Lip Primer"
AMC Shine 08 (Gold)
DS 488 (Light Pink)
Pearl 422 (Brown)
AMC 63 (Matte Black)
Maybelline Everlasting Gel eyeliner
Maybelline "One by One" Volum' Express Mascara
L'Oreal Glam Shine Lipgloss "Candy Juice"
Step by step;
1. Apply light to medium coverage foundation and concealer where needed.
2. Use highlighter pen on brow arch area and inner corners of the eye area.
3. Apply eye shadow primer.
4. Using a medium shader lay-down eyeshadow brush, press a gold shadow to the centre of your "moving lid".
5. Use a pale pink on the inner corners & around tear-ducts to brighten the eye area.
6. Apply a medium/dark brown to the outer "V" area & above the crease and blend using a clean blending brush.
7. Apply the same brown lightly to the inner third of the lid and blend with the gold and pink,
8. Apply the pink above where you blended the brown colour above the crease and add a little black to the outer corner to define a little more.
9. Draw black eyeliner starting from about half way across the lid out in a delicate cat-eye shape and taper at the end, without extending it out too far.
10. Apply plenty of Mascara to top lashes and a little to lower lashes for definition.
11. Brush eyebrow hairs in place and set with clear gel.
12. Powder skin to set base and eliminate shine.
13. Highlight any high plains of your face and collar bones.
14. Contour lightly under cheekbones and around nose if needed.
15. Apply a soft pink blush to the apples of the cheeks.
16. Apply a well 'pigmented' coral/pink gloss to the lips.
And your done!!
Hope ye like it!!
And enjoy Prom, Debs, College Balls and if it's your wedding day, hope it's a wonderful one!!
Take care & Chat soon,