I was sent this palette a few months ago now by Sedona Lace for consideration and have been using it quite a bit since to really test it out for you.
It costs $15.95 plus shipping and you get 10 shades of concealer ranging from the palest (Nc10/Nw5/10)
to the darkest (Nw45/Nc50).
(ENTER COUPON CODE "Letzmakeup" to receive $4.00 off your purchase amount)
Squalane, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, Microcrystalline wax, Span-80, Talc, Dc245, Isopropyl Palmitate, PMMA, Titanium(IV)oxide, Silicone, 2-Propenyl ethanoate.
(+/-: Petroleum Jelly White, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77891, CI 15850, CI 77742)
1. Great colour range, so it's perfect for anyone wanting to build up their kit. Especially at the beginning when having enough colours to cover everyone can be a nightmare!
2. The price; The entire palette is still at the very least about $4.00 cheaper than most high end concealers.
3. The texture which is more waxy than creamy, settles to a semi-matte finish so it would be good on bumpy or highly textured skin as the finish will not catch the light as much as a shiny cream finish.
It would also be good for more mature skin that's not very dry.
4. It's not at all cakey thanks to it's sheer nature.
5. It does contain moisturising ingredients without being greasy, great for combination to oily skin.
6. Works great as an all-over foundation, concealer, highlighter & contour thanks to the versatile shades.
1. May be too sheer for highly pigmented areas.
2. Unless utilised for a kit, 2 or more of the shades may be rendered unusuable if they are too light/dark for your own skin tone.
3. Though moisturising, it's still on the waxy/dry side and therefore may be too dry for those with very dry skin/patches.
4. It does contain talc & mineral oil which some people prefer to avoid. (Though it doesn't bother me as much)
Hope ye found this helpful!!!
Thanks & take care,