As I'm co-hosting a graffiti inspired makeup competition with Carly of Glitterdollz7 who also runs fab Makeup Blog BeautySauce.com .....
(The beautiful Carly)
It was of course a given that we'd be doing a 'mock' entry ^_^
.....And here's mine:)
I created the look using my 88 EyeShadow Palette by Blush Professional,
my Kryolan Aqua Color Palette (Basic Colours)
& used MAC's Magenta Lip Pencil for the eyebrows.
For the outlines, I used the Physicians Formula Eyeliner Pen.
My Contest Video.....
Carlys Contest Video.....
And here's screen shots of the Class look that Carly came up with as inspiration.....
I totally love it!!
Much more sophisticated than my offering :P
So..... The few guidelines are as Follows!
1. Must be subscribed to both myself and Carlys Youtube Channels.
2. Post your entries as a video response under either video.
3. You may enter as many times as you like but please do not enter the same look under both videos.
4. Videos must be no more than 4 minutes in length and show the artist with their name within the video somewhere to prove that it is indeed them and their video.
5. Makeup must be done by yourselves.
6. Open internationally
7. The contest will run from Sunday 11th February until 25th February, inclusive.
8. Under 16's must have parental/guardian permission to enter.
There will be 2 winners!
I will choose one, and Carly will also choose one,
My winner will get .....
1. The Vortex Brush Collection by Sedona lace....
2. An 88 EyeShadow Palette by Blush Professional.....
To see what Carly's prizes include, go to her blog.....
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!!